Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Torch Browser Download Free

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   qeleli Icône

• têteur de lait

Posté 11 septembre 2017 - 09:04

Torch Browser Free Download

Torch Browser Offline Installer could be the fastest web browser that i happen to be ready to possess a shut face with which is in a position to happen because it has an in created chrome motor and as everybody is familiar with that chrome is rather rapidly.Another thing that i ought to also tell you relating to this look for engine is definitely the fact that it's some in developed torrent therefore something that you might want to download dont stress it really is likely to be saved like a downloads during this this web browser.Hence you don't really need to go throught the hustle of downloading torrent to ensure when yo lookup for just about anything with the internet you dont must download torrent yet again to down,oad the file no matter whether audio or video everything has become sorted out with this particular extremely rapid web broswer.An additional point which has made me give it thumbs uo would be the fact that you simply can share any details you have directly from the web browser to your facebook and twitter accounts.

For what are you about to make use of the application?

FOR Academic USE. TO Look through AND DOWNLOAD PDFS, Electrical power Point Presentations, Films AND WORD Documents. FOR Instance DOWNLOADS FROM JOURNALSW

For academic do the job these as studying and learning online. Also for getting a little something new and staying connected to good friends and colleaguess

Just for my business office Laptop to utilize internet company properly. Also to this I wanna working with download and add Non secular Tracks. Only to see NatGeo & Wild movies

download movies, music, programs, something else that all the other browsers are unable to provide me with that i desire, oh and also to do my homework

browsing the internet, idk watching youtube videos im only wasting charcacteersarsrs pls no hate okay I hope this not a virus or fckkin malware

What similar programs have you used?

continously making use of google product in study case and other reflreshment activities as long as my time demand asgoogle chrome, internet exproler,mozilla firefox etc

searching info about the new things ,reading news paper ,watching films and dowloads ,employing facebook,and also downloading java programs

morzilla fire fox browser since mozilla cant down laod the all picture so im making use of torch but iam not able to download since its giving error

Just about every Internet browser that is available for download. None have really handled issues like constant disconnects from your War Commander game.

google chrome and mozilla firefox and also i have gone through many site to lookup for something similar but i havent seen any please notify me

What do you like most concerning this plan?

For the reason that I can download movies easily. the browser also has features that are quite interesting which include the protection from spyware AND

it downloads music, audios and hd videos that why we love it vry much . i can browse musics anytime i want so thats why i prefer to download

Its extremely fast and i enjoy it features for watching movies and even searching the web.I choose to make it my default browser from now on.Because of its reliability

video downloads, music, other programs that can be easiy accessed.it helps a lot in school activities. please help to download the browser. thank you

Torch Browser is a freeware Chrome-based web browser which stands out due to its multimedia possibilities as well as for the built-i

Torch Browser Review

Torch Browser is a freeware Chrome-based web browser which stands out due to its multimedia possibilities as well as for the built-in torrent client included by default. As the usual applications developed from Chromium, this really is a simple browser that enhances other aspects besides the navigation possibilities, since this aspect is pretty good right now. Games, music and torrent download features is what you can expect of Torch Browser.

Once you install the application into your computer and get started with its use, you will feel that it is actually pretty similar to Google Chrome in many aspects, but you will discover that its functionalities go beyond that. It includes social features by default this kind of as sharing content directly from a website you are visiting without changing the tab, just by dragging an element to the right. This way, a contextual menu will appear with different options these kinds of as Wikipedia, a lookup motor and social networks possibilities you'll be able to configure pretty simply. These elements are known as drop zones and increase the speed of getting facts without switching tabs or windows.

Apart from currently being a quick and useful application, Torch Browser has also focused on security like a main concern for every user. In order to protect your activities it brings special characteristics to avoid phishing, the theft of your personal accounts and information and multiple malicious malware that you choose to can find in unsecure websites. This feature resembles a further Internet browser based on Mozilla Firefox called Comodo IceDragon, which focuses on these aspects more than Torch Browser. Anyway, you have got to take care of what you download from your Internet since it can contain spyware among other kinds of elements, so it would be safer if you combine its use with an additional antivirus.

Music, films, games… a world full of possibilities

Torch Browser includes some interesting links for on-line services of music, films and games for free, which are accessible within the moment you install the browser. Among these services you'll be able to find the basic ones brought by Torch that are Torch Music and Torch Games. These sites include a great number of songs, and playable games for free, but they are streaming and on the internet content so you won’t be capable of download them.

This all-in-one application combines the streaming multimedia service with HTML5 support and an included content grabber for on the net elements inserted in different websites. With this particular add-on you may get the content you see at any page faster than any other external application thanks to its built-in downloader accelerator which can fire-up the process of downloading any kind of file. All these options are included without an additional toolbar, just by putting tiny icons at the right side of the address bar that will launch these functions in the blink of an eye. Due to the fact that it's a Chrome-based application, all its plugins are compatible using this browser, which increases its possible functions with additional tasks.

Torch Browser Features

Here it is possible to find the main and unique features of Torch Browser:

Quickly navigation due to its Chrome-based engine

Drag & Drop elements to the right-placed Drop Zones to look for movies, info or images

Torrent client built-in by default to download any kind of file more comfortably

Get what you see on a website with its Media Grabber in different formats like mp4

Extract mp3 audio from downloaded content without additional converters

Total inclusion of social network features such as Twitter or Facebook in just a click

Security enhanced to navigate in a safer way being protected against malware

All the multimedia content you want accessible from Torch included services

Download accelerator to save time taking advantage of your Internet connection

Torch Browser supports natively HTML5 content this kind of as music and games

If you want to know more concerning this Internet browser you could check its developer’s website.

System Requirements System

These are the minimum system requirements for Torch Browser:

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP or further

Memory: 128MB RAM

HDD: 100MB free disk space

Page 1 sur 1